Friday, February 11, 2011

Long time.. no write...

So its been a while since i wrote... What have i been upto... Well, here goes:

1. I have learnt what it is to have something pining you down. Never again will i make the mistake of making money part of any equation. First and last time bawa...
2. I have learnt that the basic problem with incompetent people is their sense of insecurity. Makes them do strange things.
3. I have learnt that there is a culture which i just will not fit into. i am not the sort of person who can cover himself in a blanket and lie down in a corner.. not my style.
4. I have learnt the importance of choosing one's battlefield. Or at least the army that one must fight for.
5. I have seen Avanti grow up,take her first step,heard her first word and experienced the great comfort of coming home to a child's laughter... Touch wood.
6. I have surprised the old girl.. took a trip to germany and waited outside her doorstep.. I have rediscovered how important she is in the scheme of things.
7. I have met some friends after a really long time, under some terrible circumstances. I have seen people pick up the threads and rebuild their lives all over again.

Its not been such a bad time at all...


No comments:

Post a Comment