Sunday, July 25, 2010

round and about

yet another weekend and some thoughts on nothing in particular...

like, inception has definitely created a buzz. last time i experienced something like this was after "sixth sense" was released. By the way where in the world is the night shyamalam of that movie...

like, work always expands to fill the time available...

like, my mausha would have been proud of me. So many people in my house over the last two months. It reminds me of my childhood. 22, rajmahal was a constituency by itself.503, fiorello is fast catching up...

like, it was good to meet some members of the IAS aspirants gang. Thank you Akhsada...

like, its amazing how we are all desperate to grow up when we are teenagers and how we want to be teens when we get ahem... older.. Weird...

like, today i was in a conference call over the net with someone who was 3.5 hours ahead of us and the other who was 3.5 hours behind us. Surreal, i tell you....






No comments:

Post a Comment