Thursday, August 7, 2014

customer service

Recent interactions as a customer, have led me to the conclusion that most customer service processes in India are designed on one philosophy - mistrust. Some people try to game the system assuming it to be faulty, organisations in turn make things more and more complex in an attempt to weed out the gamers. This in turn slows down everything thereby impacting everyone. This adds to the legions of frustrated customers as well as customer service staff. All in all a pathetic situation. 

I have decided to write about my experiences; the good and the bad, both as a customer and as a person responsible for running processes. 

I hope someone somewhere will find these useful and benefit. A simple mention would be more than enough reward, for my endeavours.


No comments:

Post a Comment